Punsk: Visiting places


The church of Punsk
The founder was Kazimieras Jonikaitis, who had died suddenly in 1881. Priest Simonas Norkus finished to build Church. Church is made of stones and bricks.

The church of Smalėnai
It is neogothical church. At first it was economic building which later become a church.

The Church of Vidugiriai
The church is standing near the road to Seiniai. Walls are made of red bricks. Roof has three parts.

The chapel in old cemetery
This chapel is made by marshal Ciemnoùoñski when his wife died in 19th. century.

Lithuanian's in Poland